Since it is Friday and because I’m admittedly curious about tumblr reach, I am giving away a signed copy of John Mayer’s “Inside Want Out” to one lucky person who reblogs this post. You must reblog this post by Sunday, 3/18 at 11:59 PM EST to be eligible. I will literally pick someone at random and will contact you afterwards for your details.
Please note, this is a signed copy of the re-release of Inside Wants Out distributed by Columbia Records.
Good luck and spread the word!!
PS, international people outside of the US will be eligible!
There are currently five female heads of state or heads of government in Latin America and the Caribbean:
- Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, president of Argentina since 2007.
- Laura Chinchilla, president of Costa Rica since 2010.
- Kamla Persad-Bissessar, prime minister of Trinidad and Tobago since 2010.
- Dilma Rousseff, president of Brazil since 2011.
- Portia Simpson-Miller, prime minister of Jamaica since January 2012 (with a previous term in 2006-2007).
happy women’s history month!
If there were such a thing as a “nuclear bomb made of cute,” it would look like this.
I think I might have started ovulating.
The word of the lord!
(Source: , via caffeinatedfeminist)
The fuck just happened?
What is actually going on.
Why. No. Please no. What’s going on. Make it stop. Please.
i actually kinda liked this :>
thats so neat!
Feminist snark, 1915 style
Lets keep them where they belong!